Thursday, March 6, 2014

Humble Pie

There come times in everyone's life when "humble pie" is the only item on the menu. Today I'm staring that menu in the face. I've learned this morning that Schedule 'E' of the staff report to Council regarding the ACS Housing Proposal is in fact INCORRECT! Whereas we were led to believe that the properties on the NW corner of Gladys and George Ferguson Way are in the C7 zone, they are in fact outside that zone.

I offer my sincere apology to the public for misleading them, and in particular, I apologize to Paul MacLeod and Tina Stewart, of the ADBA, for any embarrassment I may have caused them through the publishing of my article on this matter.

As a former history teacher and one that always exhorted his students to have their information corroborated, I have failed to follow my own advice. Lesson learned - pie eaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment